Friday, July 25, 2014

I got to go inside & get a sneak peek!

On the way down to Anchorage to hang out with Poppa.  As he was mid-procedure,  I swung by the house to take some pictures of the carpet through the window.  In a very happy coincidence, the lady who does some of the construction cleaning was there & let me in to walk through & take some pictures. So, voila!

I know I'm biased, but it's SOOO pretty!!!


living room, stairs & entry


kitchen & dining


kitchen


look at that huge 5th eye!


cabinets & countertop


we have a TON of plug-ins...


fireplace is all together & tiled, it will look great peeking out from the mahogany mantle!


family room


family room


love the light!


Rosie's new bathtub


laundry


downstairs bathroom


library


master


love the bedside windows!


master bath


master bath


master bath view


back on the middle floor


entry


love this window

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment