Saturday, May 3, 2014

So, Mom & Pop took a little trip to Wasilla...

With the exception of during Mom's trip to Texas, it sounds like this will be a regular thing.  This is awesome for us as we can keep updated on the progress & look at all the pictures!  Mom & her computer have a love/hate relationship, so she took her camera's SD card to our realtor Judy Lamb. Conveniently, Judy is also a good family friend besides being a great realtor, so she happily got the pictures off Mom's camera & emailed them to me.
Mom called to warn me I'd be shocked, and she wasn't kidding, Hall Homes isn't messing around!! Dad inspected around a bit & said the workmanship was great.

Side note:  Can I just say how thrilled I am that this ENTIRE experience TO DATE has been BEYOND positive!!! At this point I can't complement Hall Quality Homes, Judy Lamb Realty & Ian Fryer at Residential Mortgage enough!

So anyway, I present the pictures!  There's a lot, I just couldn't help it...  This is the ground level & the bottom portion of the two-story part.  I'm so excited!!!


Dad & Calijah at our front door 


Dad & Calijah at the door from the house, to the garage


the front downstairs windows, they go into the family room


front door & front window


front of house


back of house


Dad & Calijah hanging out behind the garage


back of garage


garage looking into house


views of the house from the street




Calijah is just happy that she got to go for a nice car ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment